COVID 19 POLICY
We are delighted to announce that Ardencote Golf will be reopen as of Thursday 3 December 2020.
Ardencote Golf’s Operational Policies remain the same as when we returned from Lockdown:
The primary objective of the policy remains to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all.
In order to play it is essential that the following are adhered to:
· You must not have been outside the UK within the last 14 days
· You must not be in a period of self-isolation
· You must not be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19
BOOKING & ARRIVAL
· It is not essential to have pre-booked a tee-time. BOOKING IS AVAILABLE VIA THE GOLF NOW APP (link at foot of this page)
· Please park your vehicle in order that the social-distancing requirements (minimum of 2 metres) can be applied
· In order to access the Course please book in at the Golf Pro-Shop and ensure that the appropriate Green Fee has been paid.
· Observe social distancing measures at all times
· Please arrive in Golf attire and change your shoes in the car-park. The Leisure Club facilities/changing rooms will not be open for the use of golfers
· CURRENT GOLF MEMBERS STATUS WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED- you will still need to pre-book your round via the relevant apps.
ON THE COURSE
Golfers are able to play in Fourballs, Threeballs & Twoballs are still very welcome. Please may I ask everyone to play in Fourballs at the weekends and over the Christmas Holiday Period due to limited tee-times being available.
· The Practise Putting Green will be available.
· The Practise Nets will be available to be used – the Practise Ground is for Professional Tuition only
· Please observe social-distancing at all times- if you need to look for your ball, please allow a maximum of 1 minute and then carry on your round
· Ball Cleaners/rubbish bins/tee markers/ bunker rakes have been removed from the Course
· Bunkers are in play, however there will be no rakes so please smooth over as best as possible.
· Flag-sticks are to remain in the hole and must not be touched- the cups have been inverted and you will not be required to retrieve your ball form the hole
· Players must not touch any other players equipment or golf ball/tees etc
· No course furniture is to be touched
· Hand sanitiser and cleaning solutions will be provided at the Golf Shop
· NO TROLLEYS TO BE USED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Pencil bags are available to hire from the Golf Shop