COVID 19 POLICY
COVID-19 Golf Policy
Following the latest Government Guidelines, our Golf Course is open as of 15th May 2020 and you don't have to be a member to come and play!
In order to play golf, it is essential that the following are adhered to:
• You must not have been outside the UK within the last 14 days
• You must not be currently in a period of self-isolation
• You must not be displaying any symptoms of Covid-19
• You must abide by the 2 metre social distancing Government Guidelines at all times
Booking Tee Times
• You will be able to pre-book a tee time by phoning 07483 307632 between the hours of 9am and 5pm
• Bookings can only be made up to 14 days in advance, by making a booking you are agreeing to adhere to the terms & conditions set out below.
• Golf Tee Times will be available from 9am to 5pm and the fees will be £15 per person per round
• Payment must be paid by Credit/Debit card only on arrival NOT over the phone.
Who can Play Golf?
Ardencote Golf Course is available to all- you do not need to be a Member:
• Fourballs are allowed to book tee-times- 2 balls and 3 balls are still very welcome
• Please park your vehicle in order that the social-distancing requirements (minimum of 2 metres) can be applied
• In order to access the Golf Course you must first book in at the Golf Shop and pay the appropriate fee
• You will be issued with a stamped and dated scorecard which you must carry with you on the course and produce on request from the Course Marshall
• Observe social distancing measures at all times
• Please arrive in Golf attire and change your shoes in the car-park. The Leisure Club facilities/changing rooms will not be open until further notice
• Hand sanitiser and cleaning solutions will be provided at the Golf Shop
On the Golf Course
• The Practise Putting Green will be available for 5 minutes prior to your Tee-off time
• Please observe social-distancing at all times- if you need to look for your ball, please allow a maximum of 1 minute and then carry on your round if you cannot find it
• Ball Cleaners/rubbish bins/tee markers/ bunker rakes have been removed from the Course
• All bunkers are to played as Ground Under Repair
• Flag-sticks are to remain in the hole and must not be touched- the cups have been inverted and you will not be required to retrieve your ball from the hole
• Players must not be pick up any other player’s equipment or golf ball/tees etc
• Players must not call other groups through- simply declare the ball lost and move on
• No course furniture is to be touched
The Golf Memberships are currently deferred until 1st August and Leisure Memberships are deferred until 25th July 2020.