3 Day Christmas Escape
Three Day Christmas Break
Enjoy every moment of this year's festivities and allow us to do the hard work for you, with our 3 Day Christmas Break.
Saturday 24th December - Christmas Eve - Arrival
- A warm welcome awaits from 12pm for use of our leisure facilities, Brasserie and grounds
- Check into your room from 2:30pm
- Mince Pies, Tea and Coffee, will be available throughout the afternoon
- Access to Leisure Facilities throughout your stay*
- After you have settled in, join us in the evening for a Winter Pimms Reception from 6pm in the Cocktail Bar
- Sit down to a delicious Three Course Christmas Eve Candlelit Dinner with Christmas Carol Service from Claverdon Church from 7pm, served to you in our Palms Conservatory.
- The big day! Before opening your presents (or after) enjoy a Full English Breakfast, served from 8 - 10am
- From 12.30pm, Christmas Day Lunch with all the Festive Trimmings will be served in our Palms Conservatory. Be entertained by our resident Live Pianist, we are even hoping for a visit from Santa for the little ones!
- Take the afternoon to enjoy a relaxing stroll around our stunning grounds
- From 7pm, Christmas Day Buffet is a treat not to be missed, followed by Festive Bingo from 8pm with fun prizes for the winners!
- Start your day with a hearty Breakfast served from 8-10am, followed by the Ardencote Boxing Day Walk for those who wish to take in some fresh air and enjoy the delights of the Warwickshire Countryside & our neighbouring villages
- Throughout the day, in addition to the inclusive leisure facilities, there are also Spa Treatments, Destination Spa and Golf all bookable for our residents
- Be entertained by the sounds of our Resident Lounge Singer from 7pm
- Enjoy by a delicious Boxing Day 3 Course Dinner at 7pm
27th December - Departure
- Breakfast will be served from 8am before we say 'farewell'
£425 per person, based on two sharing.
Enhance your stay...
Destination Spa Add a spot of pampering to your festive stay with our Destination Spa Upgrade. From £25 per person, per session including 3-hour access to our Thermal Experience Rooms and Outdoor Hot Tub. Please ask the reservations team about upgrading your stay to Destination Spa
Golf Our Golf Course will also remain open throughout the festive season with tee times available from just £20pp. Book your Tee time online by following this link
Spa Treatments Our highly-skilled Spa Therapists will be on hand to provide treatments on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
These upgrades are subject to availability, please speak to the reservations team for help checking availability or to find out more.
Package Booking Terms:
- We will have limited availability for additional nights and 'enhance your stay options' so early booking is essential
- Prices based on two adults sharing a double/twin room. Family rooms (two adults and up to two children up-to the age of 12) available on request, subject to availability. Single supplement of £30 applies per day.
- Leisure facilities include include our indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room, Gymnasium, Tennis and Squash Courts. Leisure facilities do not include Destination Spa or outdoor Spa Facilities.
- Christmas Day Lunch will be booked at a specific time and is served between 12.30pm and 3pm. Your time will be confirmed to you prior to arrival. If you have a specific request for your lunch time, please contact us as soon as possible after booking. Timings are subject to availability.
- Boxing Day Dinner will be served between 7pm and 9pm. Your time will be confirmed to you on arrival. Timings are subject to availability.
- To enhance your stay and use Destination Spa on 24th December or 26th December from £25pp, please contact our reservations team on 01926 843111. Bookings are subject to availability. To guarantee availability, please book our Christmas Spa Break.
- Low Deposit - A minimum of £100 per room non-refundable deposit is payable on booking to secure your reservation. Full payment is due on the 1st December 2022. Your balance payment will be taken automatically on the 1st December 2022 from the card used on booking.
- If you book after the 1st December 2022, your deposit will be taken on booking and full payment will be taken automatically within 24hours of your booking being received by Ardencote.
- If you need to change your booking, please contact us at least 7 days prior to your check in date. You can transfer to a later date, alter your package or hold your credit until you are able to re-book. Requests received after this time may incur administration and/or cancellation fees.
- Full payments are non-refundable once received, however, in the event that the Government restrict Ardencote in ways that would prevent us from delivering the package that you have purchased, you can transfer your booking to a later date
- If you decide to fully cancel your booking, any payments received will be used to cover your cancellation fee
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page