Our 5* Bubble Rating
Ardencote is excited to share that we have recently been awarded a five-star bubble rating with The Good Spa Guide. With a new decade here, it is the perfect time to reset and relax ahead of an exciting new chapter to come. One way to do so is to visit our Destination Spa which is designed to respect your body’s complex physiology and provide you with a unique experience leaving you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
5 Star Bubble Rating
The Good Spa Guide has one mission: to help people choose a spa and treatment wisely whilst getting the most from their experience.
Our five-star bubble rating was decided by a team of spa experts; they assessed our cleanliness, tidiness, customer service, standard of facilities and our favourite bit – our treatments available to offer. Having five-star’s means we can provide you with the whole package. When you book with us, you will experience an uninterrupted spa journey from the very moment you step through the doors, luxury treatments, first-rate facilities and fabulous customer service with cutting edge treatments and facilities.
A Spa Break, designed for you
We believe that taking some time away from reality and focusing on yourself will allow you to:
1. Destress: Everything about our Destination Spa from the lighting, treatments to our countryside views is guaranteed to make you feel calm, chilled and relaxed. So, if work is leaving you stressed or you need a break from the kids – our Destination Spa Day is just what you need to rewind.
2. Disconnect: Visiting our Destination Spa for a day will give you plenty of time for a quiet reflection. As a result of social media and the internet in general, we are always able to stay ‘connected’ at times when we shouldn’t. Our Destination Spa applies ‘mobile free zones’ where we ask for all electronic devices to be turned off and noise kept to an absolute minimum to allow all guests to relax, enjoy the peace and maybe even nap for half an hour. At our Destination Spa, you can truly get away from the world, which in the modern world is a rare luxury.
3. Breathe and Reset: Our Aromatherapy Steam Room and Himalayan Salt Sauna Room assists with the opening of your airways and it is a well-known aid in relieving congestion helping soothe coughs and colds. These experiences will also help to encourage perspiration which opens your pores and eliminates toxins from your skin. The steam will relieve any pressure, aches and pains you have, leaving you feeling completely cleansed and rested.
4. Essential Bonding: Bonding with our loved ones is indispensable for any relationship, whether that is with your parents, partner or best friends that you haven’t seen in months. Our Relaxation Lounge is the perfect place to catch up whilst you enjoy a complimentary refreshment and healthy snack, allowing you to truly relax during your stay here. After your catch up, you may want to sit back on our crisp white Armchairs or curl up and listen to music in our stylish and sound cancelling Spa Pods – we provide you with the perfect space to take the pressure off your feet, read a book, chat or have some quiet time to reflect.
5. Happiness: Lastly, but most importantly, it has been evidenced that by attending a Spa Day your happiness and general well-being will increase. Studies have shown that a Destination Spa Day will improve your physical health and release serotonin (the happy hormone) leaving you with better sleep, reduced work absenteeism and a healthier quality of life in general.
Whether you would like a deep hot stone massage to relieve sore and stiff muscles or you want to try something new and experience our flower detox wrap to simulate the elimination process and restore equilibrium to leave you feeling completely reinvigorated. Our Destination Spa, has something for absolutely everyone. You may be planning a Hen Party, celebrating Mother’s Day or you might just feel like you just deserve a treat.
Did you know we have over 10 facilities when you book our Destination Spa?
1. Aromatherapy Steam Room
2. Himalayan Salt Sauna
4. Outdoor Tyrolean Kilo Sauna
5. Outdoor Hot Tub
6. Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
7. Monsoon Experience Shower
8. Foot Spa
9. Relaxation Lounge
10. Tranquillity Lounge
11. Leisure Facilities
Please click here for access to our Spa Brochure to find out more about our facilities and treatments.
Book with Us
If you have decided that you are long-overdue a deserved and relaxing Destination Spa Day or perhaps you want to surprise your loved one – please do get in touch with us online or telephone us at 01926 843111.