Celebrate the big day in style with our Christmas Day 1 Night Break, complete with the all important Christmas Day Lunch & some surprises throughout the day
Christmas Day One Night Break
Christmas Day One Night Break
- A warm welcome from 12 noon on Christmas Day, check into your room from 2:30pm
- From 12.30pm, Christmas Day Lunch with all the Festive Trimmings will be served in our Palms Conservatory, accompanied by our Live Pianist, we are even hoping for a visit from Santa for the little ones!
- Take the afternoon to enjoy a relaxing stroll around our stunning grounds
- Use of the Leisure Facilities, lounges, grounds and gardens throughout your stay
- From 7pm, Christmas Day Buffet is a treat not to be missed, followed by Festive Bingo with fun prizes for the winners!
- Full Breakfast from 8 - 10am on Boxing Day
- Checkout at 10.30am on Boxing Day
£199 per person, based on two sharing
*Leisure facilities include our indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, squash courts & gymnasium.
Why not add an extra night...
Following Breakfast on 26th December there is no need to say goodbye! If you cannot bear to leave why not add a further night to your stay with one of our Festive Spa, Golf or Leisure Breaks? Full details available on our website or please speak to the Reservations Team for availability or further information.
And Enhance your stay...
Destination Spa Add a spot of pampering to your festive stay with our Destination Spa Upgrade. From £25 per person, per session including 3-hour access to our Thermal Experience Rooms and Outdoor Hot Tub. Please ask the reservations team about upgrading your stay to Destination Spa
Spa Treatments Our highly-skilled Spa Therapists will be on hand to provide treatments on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Treatments can be booked online by following this link
These upgrades are subject to availability, please speak to the reservations team for help checking availability or to find out more.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will have limited availability for additional nights and 'enhance your stay options' so early booking is essential
- Based on two adults sharing a double / twin room. Family rooms (two adults and two children up to the age of 12) are available to book online, subject to availability. Single supplement of £30 applies per day.
- Leisure facilities include include our indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room, Gymnasium, Tennis and Squash Courts. Leisure facilities do not include Destination Spa or outdoor Spa Facilities. Destination Spa upgrade is available from £25pp, subject to availability.
- There is a £50 non-refundable deposit per room taken on booking. Full payment will be taken automatically on 1st December 2021
- Payments are non-refundable, however, in the event that the Government restrict Ardencote in ways that would prevent us from delivering the package that you have purchased, you can have complete peace of mind that you’ll receive a refund
- In the event that you are required to self isolate or have locally imposed restrictions that prevent you from visiting on the date booked, you can transfer your booking to a later date or hold your credit until you are able to re-book
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page