3 Day Christmas Escape
Three Day Christmas Break
Enjoy every moment of this year's festivities and allow us to do the hard work for you, with our 3 Day Christmas Break
Friday 24th December - Christmas Eve - Arrival
- A warm welcome awaits from 12pm for use of our leisure facilities, Brasserie and grounds. Check into your room from 2:30pm
- Mince Pies, Tea and Coffee, will be available throughout the afternoon
- Access to Leisure Facilities throughout your stay*
- After you have settled in, join us in the evening for a Winter Pimms Reception from 6pm in the Cocktail Bar
- Sit down to a delicious Three Course Christmas Eve Candlelit Dinner with Christmas Carol Service from Claverdon Church from 7pm, served to you in our Palms Conservatory.
- The big day! Before opening your presents (or after) enjoy a Full English Breakfast, served from 8 - 10am
- From 12.30pm, Christmas Day Lunch with all the Festive Trimmings will be served in our Palms Conservatory. Be entertained by our resident Live Pianist, we are even hoping for a visit from Santa for the little ones!
- Take the afternoon to enjoy a relaxing stroll around our stunning grounds
- From 7pm, Christmas Day Buffet is a treat not to be missed, followed by Festive Bingo from 8pm with fun prizes for the winners!
- Start your day with a hearty Breakfast served from 8-10am, followed by the Ardencote Boxing Day Walk for those who wish to take in some fresh air and enjoy the delights of the Warwickshire Countryside & our neighbouring villages
- Throughout the day, in addition to the inclusive leisure facilities, there are also Spa Treatments, Destination Spa and Golf all bookable for our residents
- Be entertained by the sounds of our Resident Lounge Singer from 7pm
- Enjoy by a delicious Boxing Day 3 Course Dinner at 7pm
27th December - Departure
- Breakfast will be served from 8am before we say 'farewell'
£395 per person, based on two sharing.
Why not add an extra night...
Following Breakfast on 27th December there is no need to say goodbye! If you cannot bear to leave why not add a further night to your stay with one of our Festive Spa, Golf or Leisure Breaks? Full details available below or please speak to the Reservations Team for availability or further information.
And Enhance your stay...
Destination Spa Add a spot of pampering to your festive stay with our Destination Spa Upgrade. From £25 per person, per session including 3-hour access to our Thermal Experience Rooms and Outdoor Hot Tub. Please ask the reservations team about upgrading your stay to Destination Spa
Spa Treatments Our highly-skilled Spa Therapists will be on hand to provide treatments on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Treatments can be booked online by following this link
These upgrades are subject to availability, please speak to the reservations team for help checking availability or to find out more.
Terms and Conditions:
- We will have limited availability for additional nights and 'enhance your stay options' so early booking is essential
- Prices based on two adults sharing a double/twin room. Family rooms (two adults and up to two children up-to the age of 12) available on request, subject to availability. Single supplement of £30 applies per day.
- Leisure facilities include include our indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Room, Gymnasium, Tennis and Squash Courts. Leisure facilities do not include Destination Spa or outdoor Spa Facilities. Destination Spa upgrade is available from £25pp, subject to availability.
- A £100 non-refundable deposit will be per room taken on booking. Full payment will be taken automatically on 1st December 2021.
- Payments are non-refundable, however, in the event that the Government restrict Ardencote in ways that would prevent us from delivering the package that you have purchased, you can have complete peace of mind that you’ll receive a refund
- In the event that you are required to self isolate or have locally imposed restrictions that prevent you from visiting on the date booked, you can transfer your booking to a later date or hold your credit until you are able to re-book
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page