Spa Breaks /
One Night Breaks
Situated just a short drive from the historic towns of Warwick and Stratford-upon-Avon is the Ardencote Manor Hotel. Set at the heart of the Ardencote is The Spa, which is surrounded by 83 acres manicured grounds and the glorious Warwickshire countryside. The Spa invites you to take time out, relax, unwind and drift away from the pressures of everyday life.
The Breaks have been designed with total relaxation in mind and whether you choose to spend one, two or more nights enjoying the Spa and its facilities, we are sure we have something for everyone to enjoy!
'S' Factor Spa Break
Relax in true Style with this fabulous one night Spa Break.
- Start with use of the facilities at 10:30am on the day of arrival until 10:30am on the day of departure
- Sparkling bottle of House Bubbly on arrival
- Stay in four star accommodation inclusive of a full English breakfast
- Superb Three Course Dinner in the Restaurant
- Simple Light Lunch* and Glass of House Wine
- Spa treatment - Back Massage (25min) each
- Slippers and complimentary hire of a Bathrobe & Towel
- Spa Lounge offering complimentary refreshments
£135.00 per person
Twilight Spa Break
This Spa Break is valid Saturday to Thursday nights & has been designed to offer you a late arrival with a late departure!
- Use of the Spa Facilities from 5:00pm on day of arrival until 5:00pm on day of departure
- One nights' accommodation in a twin/double bedroom
- Three Course Dinner in the Restaurant
- A Full English Breakfast
- Light Lunch* and Glass of House Wine
- Tropical Body Wrap (55min)
- Complimentary Slippers & hire of Bathrobe & Towel
- Complimentary Refreshments in our Spa Lounge
£149.00 per person
For more information, please contact our Reservations Team on 01926 843111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Price based on two adults sharing a twin/double. You are able to make full use of the Spa facilities from your specified arrival time above and are able to check into your bedroom from 2:30pm. Light lunch allocation £10.00 per person and glass of (175ml) wine or soft drink included in the lunch offer. On arrival you will be asked to complete and sign a confidential consultation and health check questionnaire, which your Spa Therapist will discuss with you.