Make a Reservation
Ardencote Manor Hotel is committed to catering for the needs of all visitors with disabilities. The Hotel has 7 designated disabled car park spaces. These spaces are dispersed in the following manner: 3 spaces serve the main Hotel, 2 Leisure Club/Spa and another 2 The Lodge Restaurant. The designated spaces for each area are situated at the shortest possible distance from the entrance.
The hotel offers
- Access to the reception and dining areas without the need to negotiate steps – ramps provided
- Extra wide fire escape door
- Extra wide hotel corridors
- Disabled toilets
- Disabled changing rooms in the Leisure Club
- Special one-to-one service
- Accessible lifts equipped with a self-leveling feature that automatically brings the car to floor landings within a tolerance of 1/2 in (13 mm) under rated loading to zero loading conditions.
The hotel has 7 disabled bedrooms. 4 of these bedrooms are placed in the Lakeside building and all are on the ground floor. Of the 40 new bedrooms, 3 are designed for disabled guests, 2 on the ground floor and 1 on the first floor accessible by lift. All bedrooms have additional manoeuvring space as well as fully fitted en-suite bathrooms suitable for the disabled visitor. One of the ground floor bedrooms has a wet room en-suite instead of a bath.
Bedroom facilities include
- En suite wide entry bathrooms with a wide entry walk in shower/ wet room and shower seat
- Grab rails to enable safe access
- Twin beds that can be turned into a double if required.
- Fold away supports for the toilet.
- Vibrating pillows for alarm calls as well as fire alarm.
- Remote control colour TV.
Disabled bedrooms in the new extension are designed to the current Building Regulations Approved Document Part M for hotel accommodation and en-suite facilities and include BS 8300:2001.