Members Zone /
The experienced Ardencote Leisure Club staff can provide an individual fitness programme, which can include the use of our full gym, cardiovascular or resistance training equipment.
- CYQ level 3 personal trainer
- CYQ level 3 sports massage
- CYQ level 2 gym instructor
- BTEC National Diploma - Sports fitness, development and coaching
- Pool Plant Operator Certificate
- First Aid Qualification
I enjoy playing rugby and currently play for Claverdon RFC 1st team. I also enjoy spending time in the gym working on all areas of fitness, and also working on my fitness outside of the gym by cycling.
The amount you can learn is a skill. The ability to learn this is a skill, but the willigness to do so is your choice
DAVID SHADLOCK BSc
- Degree in sports coaching science
- HND sport and exercise science
- Personal Trainer Award Level 3
- Older Adult Award Level 3
- Nutrition and Weight Management Level 3
- Advance Kettlebell Instructor
- Power Plates Level 2
I enjoy competing in local athletics and football teams for my county, completing an indepth sport analysis work for the WBA youth team. Also, coaching and supporting Stratford upon Avon's special needs football team.
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Specific
- Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Training