Members Zone /
Ardencote Manor Hotel is set in 83 acres of landscaped grounds close to Warwick, Hatton and Henley-in-Arden. The Leisure Club is situated at the heart of the Ardencote and is not only a Gym it is an opportunity to be part of a Country Club. The Leisure Club offers its members unrivalled facilities with an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub to name a few and many membership discounts and exclusive offers within The Spa and Restaurants.
The experienced Ardencote Leisure Club staff can provide an individual fitness programme, which can include the use of our full gym, cardiovascular or resistance training equipment.
- CYQ level 3 personal trainer
- CYQ level 3 sports massage
- CYQ level 2 gym instructor
- BTEC National Diploma - Sports fitness, development and coaching
- Pool Plant Operator Certificate
- First Aid Qualification
I enjoy playing rugby and currently play for Claverdon RFC 1st team. I also enjoy spending time in the gym working on all areas of fitness, and also working on my fitness outside of the gym by cycling.
The amount you can learn is a skill. The ability to learn this is a skill, but the willigness to do so is your choice
James Barton firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07588 722627
DAVID SHADLOCK BSc
- Degree in sports coaching science
- HND sport and exercise science
- Personal Trainer Award Level 3
- Older Adult Award Level 3
- Nutrition and Weight Management Level 3
- Advance Kettlebell Instructor
- Power Plates Level 2
I enjoy competing in local athletics and football teams for my county, completing an indepth sport analysis work for the WBA youth team. Also, coaching and supporting Stratford upon Avon's special needs football team.
Areas of Expertise
- Sports Specific
- Strength and Conditioning
- Functional Training