Make a Reservation
Contact Us /
Ardencote Manor Hotel,
Country Club & Spa
Lye Green Road
- M40 Exit Junction 15 (from South) take the second exit to A46
- Follow to the next roundabout
- Take second exit sign posted Henley in Arden (B4463)
- Follow this road to 'T' Junction with A4189
- Turn left onto A4189 and drive for 4 miles into the village of Claverdon
- Look out for sign to Shrewley and tourist brown sign to Ardencote Manor Hotel
- Take this turn and after approximately 1 mile on the right, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.
- Exit Junction 16 of M40 going south (note limited exit) on to the A3400 (the old A34).
- Follow A3400 south for approximately 3 miles to Henley-in-Arden.
- At traffic lights, turn left on to the A4189 signposted Warwick. After approximately 3 miles along the A4189,
- on entering the village area of Claverdon, look out for the directional sign to Shrewley and brown sign to the Ardencote Manor (the same left turn).
- Take this turn (Lye Green Road leading to The Cumsey), and after approximately 1 mile, on the right, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.
- Following these directions the Ardencote is approximately 7 miles and 10 minutes drive from Junction 16 of the M40.
ALTERNATIVE DIRECTIONS - FROM NORTH EXITING AT NEC/A45 INTERCHANGE
- From Junction 6 of M42 take the A45 exit signposted Coventry.
- After half a mile take left A452 exit, signposted Brownhills/Leamington, down to Stonebridge Island.
- Take 3rd exit on to A452 dual carriageway signposted Leamington, and follow directions to Balsall Common.
- One mile after Balsall Common Village Centre, bear right on to the A4177 road towards Warwick.
- At 5 Ways Island, take 2nd exit signposted Rowington/Shrewley/Claverdon.
- At crossroads, continue straight ahead through Shrewley Village.
- After approximately 1.5 miles, on the left, you will come to the Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa.
- Following these directions the Ardencote is approximately 14 miles and 20-25 minutes drive from NEC.
USING SATELLITE NAVIGATION
- If you are going to be using a Satellite Navigation System then please note that we are located on The Cumsey, a continuation of Lye Green Road. On occasions some systems have directed guests to Star Lane and Manor Lane, which are very small country lanes and give no access either to the Ardencote Manor Hotel or its grounds and estate.
- Warwick Parkway is just 4 miles from the Ardencote Manor and is on the Chiltern Railway/London Marylebone line.
- Our helipad co-ordinates are 5217.3N and 00142.3W