Make a Reservation
The Ardencote Manor Hotel is seeking someone to carry out works required to repair, maintain and improve the buildings and facilities within the designated areas of Ardencote Manor in order to ensure that we provide an excellent customer experience at all times.
Maintenance and Repairs
- Carry out checks on areas of the buildings as required.
- Carry our regular tests, for example, to fire extinguishers, oil gauges etc, and complete records as required.
- Carry out repairs and maintenance work as requested by the Maintenance Manager, ensuring that work is carried out safely, efficiently and with minimum disruption to guests and members of the public.
- Take receipt of deliveries and to store items or goods pertaining to Maintenance.
- Ensure that all effort is made to repair faults to rooms without delay to avoid any inconvenience to guests.
- Ensure that daily and weekly cleaning is carried out and keep records as required.
- Experience of carrying out electrical, plumbing, carpentry and painting & decorating work would be a distinct advantage.
- Carry out adhoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Greet guests professionally in a polite and friendly manner.
- Provide a responsive, helpful and good quality service to internal customers (colleagues).
Health and Safety
- Ensure that you familiarise yourself with and follow all safety rules and procedures in place.
- Ensure you understand all COSHH regulations and the Pesticide Manual, use only company supplied chemicals and cleaning materials as instructed, and the use of protective clothing and equipment.
- Keep secure all cleaning materials and equipment issued.
- Ensure all allocated machinery is kept in safe working order.
- Report all potential accidents and make sure that any accidents are recorded in the accident book.
- Take care of your own health and safety and that of your colleagues and customers.
- Ensure that you understand the Company Fire Drill Procedures and direct Guests to the nearest fire exits and meeting points.
To apply please send a covering letter and your CV to:
Azhar Mian, General Manager
Ardencote Manor Hotel
Lye Gree Road,