Do you have energy and enthusiasm to ensure every guest that visits us has a fantastic experience? If so we are seeking a confident and team orientated individual to join our Housekeeping Team.
You must be hard working, self motivated, well organised, team player with excellent standards and a high attention to details. Have the desire to look after our guest's every need at the same time being friendly and polite with a happy personality. Good communication and hands on approach is essential to this position.
This role involves:
- Supervising the activities of Housekeeping team
- Reminding the team about their responsibilities.
- Checking rooms and public areas are cleaned and maintained to the required standards.
- Organisation of cleaning tasks that need to be undertaken.
- Counting and monitoring the clean and dirty linen.
- Conducting inventories and receiving deliveries.
Experience of working in a housekeeping department or similar role required. You will need your own transport as there is no local transport to the hotel.
This is a permanent role. You must be prepared to work weekends and be very flexible with shifts, all shift are straight. We provide a uniform, a meal while on duty and a full Leisure Club membership.
If you are interested in the above role please send or email your CV to Jayne Brittain, at the address details provided
Ardencote Manor Hotel, Country Club & Spa
Lye Green Road